FAIRsFAIR Final Event
As the FAIRsFAIR project has come to its end, FAIRsFAIR partners and stakeholders are arranging for a series of concluding meetings to deep-dive into the outcomes.
The FAIRsFAIR project started in 2019 and its main deliverables:
- Provide a platform for using and implementing the FAIR principles in the day-to-day work of European research data providers and repositories.
- Deliver essential FAIR dimensions of the Rules of Participation (RoP) and regulatory compliance for participation in the EOSC.
The core session of this event series will be a Public Session on Wednesday 26th of January 2022, 14:00 – 17:00 CET.
Several topics, but not limited to, will be covered there:
- FAIRsFAIR impact on the European Research Community;
- Tools, guidelines and best practices that FAIRsFAIR produced and delivered towards a better structured approach in FAIR Data Management;
- Recommendations and lessons learnt during the FAIRsFAIR lifecycle.
This session is highly recommended for researchers, data stewards, decision makers, funders and all interested partners in the research field.
Registration: FAIRsFAIR 2022 Final Event | FAIRsFAIR
Read more: The Project | FAIRsFAIR