WEBINAR SERIES RESEARCH DATA MANAGEMENT IN AUSTRIA WS 21/22
We would like to invite you to the next eight webinars in the series “Research Data Management in Austria“. The events bring together researchers and research support staff to learn about various Research Data Management and Open Knowledge topics.
The first webinar takes place on Wednesday, 22.9.2021 10:00-11:00 on the topic of “Disclosure of Data to Third Parties” (sign up here).
In the winter semester 2021/2022, you can also look forward to the following events:
- 19.10.2021 10:00-11:30 – Let’s Make Our Data FAIR!
- 18.11.2021 10:00-12:00 – Repositories for Research Data (InvenioRDM)
- 25.11.2021 10:00-11:30 – Data Management Plans at Technical Universities
- 7.12.2021 10:00-11:30 – Introduction to Git
- 20.1.2022 10:00-11:00 – Generating Synergies Between Open Education and Open Science
- 2.2.2022 10:00-11:30 – Metadata for Research Data
- 22.2.2022 10:00-11:00 – FAIR Research Infrastructure at Institutions
We look forward to seeing you at our next event!